Friday, March 12, 2010

Lovely Pretty Cheery Things

A big thank you to Nicola at Lovely Pretty Cheery Things for her fabulous post on AURA see below just a portion of Nicola's amazing way with words - read the whole story here or check out Ruby and Joy which is full of amazing inspirational floral styling... 

If I were tidier, and if I were cleaner, and if I had much less crap...
And if I didn't have cupboards crammed to high heaven with my bits and bobs and odds and ends...
And if I was the type to dust...
And if I had sunlight streaming into my room like golden liquid pouring through my windows...
And if I had a groovy green lampshade...
Yes. I said groovy.
And if my floor was somewhat clearer of clothes...
And if my bedside table wasn't piled high with books I'm not reading and candles I'm supposed to be burning...
Well.
This is what my bedroom would look like.


Wording above from Lovely Pretty Cheery Things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment