Thursday, May 26, 2011

Escape to the Country









































Yesterday I was lucky enough to meet Victoria Carey, the Editor of the beautiful Country Style magazine, and told her of my desire for her very aspirational magazine - hubby and I, like alot of city dwellers,  have been talking up the idea of moving to the country and renovating a historic manor - I have visions of dark moody bluestone at the front and maybe a contemporary glass extension at the rear overlooking green valleys and the biggest trees ive ever seen... one day maybe? At the moment I can continue my dream by reading Country Style each month and today i'm inspired by the above shots from the the Home life blog - there is a little bit of French Country in all of us im sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment