Saturday, May 14, 2011

Food styling

The AURA team where pretty excited this season (especially me) to have on board the very talented Claire Flynn - food stylist extraordinaire for our recent shoot. I thought I would share a few behind the scenes shot of Claire's glorious food that was used to prop our brand new Tablelinen collection. I can't wait for the new range to arrive and to share all of the beautiful shots with you, and maybe if Claire is kind enough, a few recipes as well! 










































































Needless to say we were not hungry this day of the shoot! Claire's advice on roasting veggies is to lay them on baking paper - saves alot of washing up!









































Is there such a thing as too much Chocolate Flan? I think there might have been for me - but gosh it was beautiful, imagine it topped with hazelnut's and cream hmmmmm. Below the amazing Chicken Pie that Hubby and I ate for dinner, perfect winter warmer food. I had to try to reinvent the Pastry top after we gave back the stunning copper cookware on loan, so I will definately be asking for the recipe on this as my pastry certainly didnt cut the mustard! 


1 comment:

  1. Those shots look stunning Tracie - I love the blue and white linen with the copper saucepan - bella! I'm hungry for chicken pie now....

    ReplyDelete