Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our lovely Jacaranda

Our lovely Jacaranda tree was planted in 1954 the year our house was built. When we renovated 3 years ago we were very worried that we would upset the tree when we built a deck over the top of it. As you can see it is a pretty happy tree! We swept up the deck yesterday and here's what it looked like this morning - it is a bit of an effort to keep the deck from being covered in purple this time of year but you have to smile as its so beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracie, I looove Jacarandas we have two in our front yard, one of them my husband grew from seed and now my children climb in it. My favourite time is when we get that purple carpet in the front garden and on the path. I have some shots of my garden on my blog. xx Corrina.

    ReplyDelete