Friday, January 27, 2012

Paris




I arrived in Paris to my very lovely little hotel room, which seemed to be glowing Blue! I love staying in Paris with a window to the street below so I can watch life going on. The weather was abit on the dreary side as you can see below but it is always such a pleasure to visit this magnificent city.











































On my walk through the streets on night I happened across this beautiful Christmas tree still lit up in all its glory in front of Notre Dame. What an amazing sight!
The rather unique Andrew Martin stand at Maison & Objet fair with a vintage Circus theme and below a very smart pooch looking rather regal on the wall. The fair was fantastic! and I love the tones of bronze, peach and soft pink also seen in the Maje window below.


Walking along the wide streets to the Metro in the morning I had to stop for a minute and wonder what it would be like to live in Paris for just a moment of your life? But as always my stay in Paris is never long enough now I'm off to experience the fabulous looking Thalys train to Amsterdam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment