Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ellis House inspiration for the day.










































Its official I am addicted to Pinterest! I could look at it for hours for wonderful inspiration for AURA and for Ellis House, our soon to be country retreat in Kyneton! I love this shot above, it's sophisticated, classically modern and well slightly European. Will this be my country look? Mixed shades of wood, beautiful mottled greys and stunning chandeliers - hmm I could think of worse looks :)
And below I found this great idea for a bathroom window treatment of using a linen table runner as a curtain - from a cool 50s house for sale.



I have found such gorgeous shots of bathroom renovations, but I am instantly relaxed looking at this shot above, I love the soft sage walls with vintage white trim, the wooden furniture and the rust curtains. Oh how I dream of lying in a Bath with a view! 


1 comment: